Hmmmm...Lady Gaga strong or confused?

Everything was good until she got to the "I'm not a feminist" statement which leads me to believe that there are still so many people out there who don't understand the fundamental principles of feminism....? Like perhaps the one that implies she wouldn't be sitting there without feminism?

2 Responses Subscribe to comments


  1. Cat Rocketship

    When exactly did feminism become such a misunderstood dirty word?

    August 5, 2009 at 2:25 PM


  2. Anonymous

    In the beginning of the interview, she comes of as narcissistic and uneloquent. Then she actually starts to redeem herself with the whole "If I were male" comparison, but the whole "I'm not a feminist" comment after having just made a relatively good speech which centered around feminist ideas shoots her right back down in my opinion. Confused? I think that's putting it mildly.

    August 21, 2009 at 2:58 PM

Reply